January 20, 2009
The County Engineer went through the sewer agreement with the trustees during Work Session.
- Email from PT to Beth van Haaren and others. The MCC needs the trustees to formally document their commitment to having a sewer system that will allow for future development.The MCC requires the Trustees to formally reassure the MCC that they will take the heat and "explain the desire by the Township . . . to be able to serve a future service area." The MCC also needs a financial commitment from the trustees, and the MCC expects the trustees to be prepared to explain WHY the township made (past tense) provisions for serving a future area instead of just fixing the problem in Brandt.
- Memo [probably talking point for a then upcoming meeting] from PT to the MCC regarding what the trustees must do:
1) complete the revision of the Development Plan, 2) send a formal request to the MCC for sewer service 3) justifiy and support the request to the public 4) provide some of the money to pay for the project
- Formal letter of commitment to the MCC from the trustees.
April 29, 2009
- Letter from trustees expressing their commitment to bring sewer service to residential, commercial, light industrial and agriculturally zoned parcels in and around Phoneton.
- Yet another draft of the proposed sewer agreement. 1.2 million gallons per day. Where sewer goes, water goes, too.
November 15, 2009
The trustees went through the sewer agreement during a Work Session.
Bethel Township News and Views
Miami County, Ohio